Making prayer requests to Lamas and the sangha of practitioners is a traditional and widely Buddhist activity practiced for centuries up to the present. Combined with prayers, lamp offerings may be made to support and celebrate positive circumstances, as well as to help people in difficult times or during uncertain transitions. The gift of light and the accompanying prayers help to bring about less suffering and greater happiness in times of illness, loss, uncertainty, and death.
Gangkar Samdup Buddhist Association has different pujas for different purposes. This includes:
House and office blessings
House and office blessings brings great benefits to all occupants. The blessings will be able to generate positive energy and create harmonious environment all around. The positive conditions will enable happiness to spread and spiral.
Welcoming new life to a family is always a joyous occasion. As the Buddha has taught us, every human rebirth is rare and precious. Newborn blessings can be done to welcome the new member to the family and most importantly, generate auspicious conditions to strengthen family ties and for the baby to grow up healthy and happy. This also creates a link between the baby and Buddha at an early stage for he or she to grow up and lead others with great wisdom and compassion.
Puja for purifying negative conditions
In life we go through ups and downs. We may face with various challenges where everything seems difficult. Requesting for pujas and blessings from divine beings are ways to purify and clear negative conditions. These pujas are specifically tailored to one’s needs and conditions upon consultation with Lama.
Some situations where you might wish to request for the puja to be done:
- Obstacles encountered within the family, business, career, interpersonal relationships, emotional well-being etc.
- Sickness that takes long to get well, chronic diseases, long-term illnesses, mental illnesses, unexplained illnesses etc.
- Spirit harm and past debtors, or black magic.
- 羅患疾病：久病不愈，或羅患絕症 、慢性疾病、心裡病或奇難雜症等。
- 靈界問題：受幽靈、怨親、咒術、降頭等困擾 。
** To Note:
1. Our volunteer community members will take approximately 3-7 days to responds to your online request. We seek for your kind understanding.
2. All Ceremony and Blessing will be conducted by our In-House Lama.
3. Transportation need to be provided or any requisite that required for certain ceremony to be prepare by requestor.
4. Contribution of Merits to be alias with our Center Chairman.
* For Urgent Request - Please kindly contact our Chairman, Mdm Joey K.K @ email@example.com or 98309347